Thursday, October 29, 2009

Riding the Wave

The great Google Overlords have decided to smile down on me and bestow upon my inbox a wonderful invitation to Google Wave.  So here is a quick run down on the new Wave. I Love It. This product has such a cool and unique concept to it that could only be brought to life by the creative geniuses at Google. Imagine taking all the amazing aspects of Email, Instant Messaging, online widgets, and file sharing, roll it into one and to quote Geico make it so easy to use a cave man could do it.

Earlier today I was having a conversation with a friend of mine on Google Wave and felt like going back and commenting on something asked earlier and thanks to the split feature of Wave I was able to make my comment without interrupting the flow of our talk. Later on I was in the middle of a posting something when all of a sudden my friend posted up a Suduko game right inside of our talk. I will continue to post little things about Wave as it travels through its Beta life and hopefully end up as an open product to revolutionize our way of communicating.

No comments:

Post a Comment