Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fish in Hong Kong Part. 1

For those of you who don't know I am in Hong Kong for the rest of this week. Throughout my trip I will be taking a slight break from my usual topics to post whatever I feel like, hey its my blog and I can do that. One thing I have noticed while being here is that some of the sign translations are pretty funny. I will be posting up photos on my Picsa account.

DCFN0018

First things first, getting here was long as hell but I have to give a lot of credit to the Delta/Northwest crew on the flight from Atlanta to Narita it was a lovely flight and they were very courteous. The plane was wonderful with the Egg Carton seats and a nice list of movies.

After arriving in Hong Kong and making it to the hotel it was nearly One in the morning and had been traveling for well over 24 hours, it was time to crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment