Friday, November 13, 2009

Fish in Hong Kong Part. 3

Today was convention day. Keep in mind this trip was not all fun there was some business in it as well.

During the morning I attended the Cosmoprof expo at the Convention Center. The show featured thousands of booths from retail companies to cosmetics and natural health suppliers.

After a few hours of walking around I headed back to the hotel and headed up to the Executive Lounge for Tea Time. Armed with an amazing book ("Hunger Games") and a fresh pot of tea I sat enjoying my book and the wonderful view of the Hong Kong skyline overlooking the Bay from 59 floors up.

DCFC0012

Today was slightly uneventful but it was nice to get some relaxation because my next two days are going to be filled with travel and gift shopping.

Unfortunately my camera crapped out on me today and I was unable to take any photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment